At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy, the premier school for culinary, pastry and baking, F&B service courses in Singapore would like to introduce the upcoming diplomas which have been approved by Committee for Private Education (CPE). Launched in August, Diploma in Culinary Art and Diploma in Pastry and Baking will offer students exclusive experience through On-the-Job Training (OJT).
On-the-Job covers a diverse of portfolio-from managing a take out and delivery service to running events and classes as well as deep diving into food sustainability as per below:
- Sunday Luxe Produce market; student will learn what goes behind-the-scenes i.e planning and procurement, partnerships and sponsorships
- Sunday Luxe Fine Dining; students will learn how to plan and run a fine dining event
- Heritage Gourmet Takeout; students can gain knowledge and hands-on experience in preparing cook chill products, delivery of these items and more
- Leisure Classes; students will learn what goes into planning and running classes
- Producing Upcycle Products; Students will work with the experienced chefs in researching and developing new dishes using spent ingredients
Another highlight of the diplomas is the $5,000 unbonded scholarship which is open to all students.