To study abroad, of course, you will need more thorough preparation. A different environment and culture, high living costs, a learning system that is not the same as in Indonesia, and various other things are very important for you to take into consideration.
The following are some of the things you need to prepare to study abroad:
1. Explore your owned interests and talents to help in determining your chosen course of study.
2. Collect information on choices of destination countries, universities and study programs. To make this process easier, discussing with an experienced overseas education consultant can be one solution.
3. Excel your English language skills to meet the required scores for university admission abroad.
4. Prepare academic documents (report cards / diplomas and transcripts).
5. Prepare travel documents (passports).
6. Prepare for good physical health and mental readiness to live away from family.